Better and more efficient manufacturing through simulation
VERICUT is the leading CNC simulation and optimisation software for manufacturing purposes. With VERICUT you can detect potential collisions and errors in your NC programs before you load them on to your machine, significantly improve cut efficiency, carry out detailed analysis of the piece, automatically generate inspection instructions and create “in process, as mechanised” CAD models.
SIMULATION OF CNC MACHINERY
A single collision can prove extremely costly, ruin the machine and lead to delays in production. VERICUT allows you to simulate your CNC machines so that you can detect collisions between components of the machine, the piece, devices, the tool-holder, etc. Before you cut anything with the machine. Given that the simulation with VERICUT is in fact the actual behaviour of the logic that will execute the verification, you will be simulating the exact movements of your machine, making VERICUT the most accurate collision verification software available in the market.
- Eliminate collisions
- Review the capacities of the machine
- Improve the efficiency of your processes
- Increase security and improve training
- Speed up implementation time
- Improve your documentation and create demos
OPTIMISATION OF NC PROGRAMS
Optimising cutting speeds is an effective way to reduce machining cycle time, increase the life of the cutter and improve the quality of the finish. Based on cutting conditions and the capacity of the tool, VERICUT automatically assigns the best advance for each cutting condition encountered. VERICUT operates on a simple premise: the advance is increased for small cuts or better conditions, and decreased when a larger volume of material is being removed. Updated advances and speeds are applied to a new NC programme without changing trajectory.
- Reduce the duration of the CNC cycle
- Minimise tool wear
- Improve the quality of the finish
- Be more competitive and profitable
- Increase productivity and accelerate delivery time
- Reduce the adjustment of machine-level advances
VERIFICATION OF NC, INSPECTION & ANALYSIS AND CAD EXPORT PROGRAMS
VERICUT simulates cutting, drilling, turning, multi-task cutting/turning and EDM operations. Errors that could ruin the part, damage the device or break the are easily identified. VERICUT supports G-codes and native CAM files (CL files), and includes tools of analysis to measure and compare the piece cut with the CAD design or model. You can model any type of cutter, device or form of tool-holder. During the simulation, you can create inspection instructions and export a CAD model of the component as mechanised”.
- Consistently implement your perfect programs first time without manual tests
- Reduce waste and reworking
- Train without using the machine
- Eliminate errors in the program
- Improve documentation and presentation